Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Greetings!

I trust that you are all well in the Lord today! This is a very exciting moment as I wade into the waters of the blogosphere for the very first time. Now that we have this resource, I can’t resist the urge to post my afterthoughts from Sunday’s sermon. I think it has always been the preacher’s dream to go back and re-preach the sermon inserting all the things I “shoulda,” “coulda,” “woulda” said. Now, that dream is a reality (Don't worry, I won't re-preach the whole thing!) So, please check out my sermon afterthoughts below. I’ll try to give a brief recap early each week for the benefit of those who weren’t able to be with us on Sunday and for the further meditation of those who were.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Great job on your first blog Jeff!